To ensure a safe, friendly, and fun environment, we highly encourage you to take these rules and guidelines into consideration!
- Treat others with kindness, civility, and respect.
- Be mindful of what you say.
- No spam, racism, abuse, harassment, or any kind of malicious behavior.
- Keep profanity/explicit content outside of public chat; take it to a private chat, if necessary.
- English only on public chat, please.
- If you wish to communicate other languages, please do so through PMs.
- The staff and players can help guide you, not spoil you; don't ask for items or ranks.
- No usage of clients, mods, macros, tools, or any software(s) that can give you an unreasonable competitive advantage over others.
- This also includes the usage of other accounts (alts).
- Griefing, looting, and raiding are strictly forbidden.
- Respect all property, even if unclaimed.
- No advertising servers, or sharing potentially controversial links within the public chat.
- When in doubt, ask a staff member!
We reserve the right to modify these rules and guidelines at the staff's discretion, even without direct prompting of such. These rules and guidelines, as well as any modifications, are effective immediately upon the public posting of them. It is upon your responsibility to keep up-to-date with these modifications as the time arises, and by participating here in SWU, you agree to understanding, acknowledging, and conforming to said ruleset/guidelines.